No events to show
MEDICAL MASSAGE – Introduction to Hands-On Training in Basic Medical Massage Techniques & Developing your Presence with the Medical Community
We Thank You for registering and Thank You in advance for sharing this Seminar information with others.
NOTE: This course satisfies State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Therapy license renewal requirements and consists of the following number of CEs:
- 16 LIVE NCBTMB Approved CEs
- 8 FREE Online State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Approved CEs
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Dr. Jeffrey Cullers
In this interactive and challenging seminar, Chiropractic Physician, SOMI Certified Medical Massage Practitioner/Trainer and Licensed Massage Therapist Dr. Jeff Cullers, will introduce you to the science of and the clinical application of Basic Medical Massage Techniques. Dr. Cullers will take you step by step from detailed hands-on application of 60 variations of seven basic Medical Massage techniques not commonly taught in the U.S., as well as, how to develop a presence with the Medical community.
Hands-on Training in Basic Medical Massage Techniques.
This hands-on training will optimize your basic Medical Massage skills to be clinically efficient for application of Medical Massage protocols. You will delight in learning the 60 different massage techniques developed by the Western School of Massage Therapy including such ‘gourmet’ therapies as effleurage with unequally distributed pressure, double scrolling kneading, Sarkisov-Sirasini’s Friction, etc. To use these techniques efficiently takes your practice to the elite level. You will also learn correct body mechanics to support fluidity of technique application and to protect your body for a long and productive career.
Only the Science of Massage can offer:
- A Medical Massage seminar where every technique and protocol is backed by 100% science
- Instruction by Dr. Jeff Cullers on behalf of Dr. Ross Turchaninov, considered the Father of Medical Massage in America
- The ability to “Watch and Follow” our exclusive Video Library to better learn protocols and techniques
So, if you want to spice up your Therapeutic and Stress Reduction or Sports Massage practice by injecting science into your EVERY move, this is absolutely your seminar – OR – if you want to make a six-figure income, have an exciting career with fulfillment, help family, friends and clients with pain relief – you want a CAREER in Medical Massage and you’ve definitely come to the right place!
What to Bring & Wear
- A note pad and pen or pencil – Manuals WILL NOT be provided. It is recommended that the books “Medical Massage Volume 1” and “Therapeutic Massage A Scientific Approach” be purchased prior to the seminar. Purchases can be made at www.scienceofmassage.com
- Massage Table
- Massage lotions or oils
- Loose comfortable clothing such as yoga or fitness attire
- Snacks and Nonalcoholic beverages
How to Get Certified in Medical Massage
For details regarding requirements to complete the 96-hour Medical Massage Certification contact Theresa Weston at (732) 319-NAMM (6266) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminars presented are NCBTMB Approved for 16 continuing education hours. (CE hours apply to a Certification as a Medical Massage Practitioner.)
Suggested Books: Medical Massage Volume I & II, Therapeutic Massage A Scientific Approach: Written By: Dr. Ross Turchaninov MD
Suggested Web Site: www.scienceofmassage.com